Last week we posted that we are looking for a new team member. Things are going in a way that we also have another position available.
This time we are looking for someone at the beginning of their career. If you would like to be a part of a small organization, where you will have to work closely with our CFO but at the same time be independent with your own tasks, we might have something for you. Do you have analytical skills and you really like working with numbers? Would you like to build Innovation Nest with us? Apply for our Junior Finance Analyst opening.
What is this job about?
- You will be directly involved in all financial processes of capital fund and its capital group.
- You will be working closely with the CFO, Innovation Nest’s management and our accounting office.
- Tasks are mainly connected to the budgeting, controlling, reporting and documents workflow.
- Most of all you will be also responsible for keeping and strengthening the relations with the capital group.
Of course there are some requirements such as:
- a year of experience in finance or accounting – you have to have some background in finance that will help you to jump in,
- great analytical skills and experience in analyzing financial reports – analysis will be your daily bread,
- you know excel like the back of your hand.
If this sounds interesting write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org